Most wedding traditions tend to be fairly sincere and respectable, which makes sense given that getting married is serious business.
However, one wedding tradition exists for no other purpose than to have a good time. We’re talking, of course, about the bachelorette party.
While the parties themselves tend to be a lot of fun, planning a bachelorette party—often the duty of the maid of honor and other members of the bridal party—can sometimes be a drag. Does the bride want a themed bachelorette party? How about a destination bachelorette party? Maybe a bachelorette weekend is the way to go? Perhaps a surprise bachelorette party will be the pre-wedding stress relief the bride needs?
It’s a lot to consider. Bachelorette planning is hard work.
Or you could just go with a unique bachelorette party idea that’s guaranteed to be a good time: a pedal-powered bachelorette pub crawl, which just happens to be Detroit’s #1 bachelorette party.
Detroit’s Favorite Bachelorette Party
Normally, bachelorette parties and roadworthy vehicles do not and should not mix. The exception is when the vehicle is one of our tricked-out pedal bikes. As far as unique bachelorette party themes go, “party on wheels” can’t be beat and we’ve got all the necessary components to show the bride and her friends a great time.
- Size matters: Unlike a too-small restaurant space or a too-large whole venue, our six-person minimum and 16-person maximum is just the right size to accommodate nearly any bridal party comfortably.
- Safety first: Bar-hopping always sounds fun in theory, but in practice can present some logistical issues in terms of travel, parking, designated drivers and more. A pedal pub tour gets you out from behind the wheel and in the hands of one of our expert drivers. Our route is mapped out with the purpose of allowing riders to stop at as many spots as their group chooses, making a bachelorette pub crawl as easy as making a reservation with us and climbing aboard.
- BYOB doesn’t just mean Bring Your Own Bride: We’re the only Bar Bike in downtown Detroit that allows you to bring your own liquor. We can even facilitate ice to keep your drinks chilled.
- Be the DJ for a night: Nothing says “bachelorette party” quite like letting loose and singing along to all those songs from your single days. Our state-of-the-art outdoor soundbar allows you to do just that as you travel from stop to stop, so bring your own playlist and we’ll help you turn up the volume on your bachelorette night.
- Trick out your ride: When you throw a bachelorette party at a bar or restaurant, they won’t exactly let you deck the halls of the whole joint with party-appropriate decor. But we will. Our Rolling Pubs show up clean and pristine, and we’re more than happy to let you go wild decorating them according to whatever bachelorette theme you’ve chosen, even if that theme is merely “crazy bachelorette party.”
How to Make a Happy Bachelorette
By the time the bachelorette party arrives, the bride has been deep in planning, wrangling endless wedding details and is quite possibly stressed out and in need of letting off steam. In other words, sometimes a bachelorette party falls more into the category of “need” than “want.”
That’s where Detroit’s #1 bachelorette party comes in. A pedal-powered bachelorette party pub crawl that’s easy, unique and just plain fun can be not just a good time, but also a memory of the wedding and the run-up to it that can make the whole experience that much more special. Plus, who wouldn’t want to hop aboard one of our Bar Bikes and take to the streets for Detroit’s favorite bachelorette party? We’re not trying to say that you should get married just to have a bachelorette party with the Detroit Rolling Pub, we’re just trying to say we wouldn’t blame you if you did.